Restaurant: Voo Doo Donuts Too
Name of Dish: Maple Bacon Donut
Description: A donut made with raise yeast with maple topping with crispy bacon strips on top
Rating: Amazing – You have to go here.
Review: This probably one of the most expensive donuts I have ever paid for, but it’s worth the price. The dough on this donut is so fluffy and good. The maple and bacon in your mouth is amazing. You get this burst of sweetness from the maple then this savouriness of the bacon. Whoever, invented this donut is a pure genius. If you’re at Voo Doo Donut, you have to get this donuts. It’s there signature donut that put the donut shop on the map. The size of the donut is right on, and it has the right amount of bacon.
- A lot of free parking – parking lot!
- Long lines at peak hours, especially friday and saturday night
- Best time to visit during the afternoon
- A lot of donuts to choose from!
- Best deal is a Voo Doo Dozen: they choose the dozen and they make some good picks to have a taste of everything
- They have VEGAN donuts.
Location :1501 NE Davis St . Portland, OR, United States